CBRE takes great pleasure in presenting for sale this world class development opportunity of international appeal at – 308 Exhibition Street, Melbourne. 308 Exhibition Street comprises a landmark development site strategically positioned on the corner of La Trobe and Exhibition Streets, in Melbourne’s Central Business District (CBD). This once in a generation offering can be summarised by the following key attributes:
• 308 Exhibition Street spans a vast and highly prominent CBD corner of 4,140 (approx.) square metres.
• Expansive frontages to two of Melbourne’s primary streets – La Trobe Street (93 metres) and Exhibition Street (44.53m)
• Mixed-use development potential of circa 100,000 square metres gross floor area (STAA).
• Melbourne has been voted the world’s most liveable city for the fifth year running.
• The exclusive east-end of the Melbourne CBD has become internationally synonymous as one of Asia Pacific’s leading investment locations.
• 308 Exhibition Street is uniquely placed at the apex of Melbourne’s CBD, enjoying unspoilt northerly protected views expanding across the UNESCO world heritage Carlton Gardens and Royal Exhibition Building.
• Neighboured by some of Melbourne’s most prominent commercial and government headquarters, including Telstra, Australia Post, Origin Energy and the historic Parliament House.
• A generational opportunity to activate and redefine a CBD precinct, offering the potential (STAA) for a world class mixed-use tower complex of any combination of hotel, retail, office and residential.
• Located at the epicentre of Melbourne’s cultural, commercial, medical and university precincts, 308 Exhibition Street represents an unrivalled development opportunity to redefine the upper east-end of Melbourne’s CBD.